New Year’s Resolutions for 2007
Well it’s that time of year where like always I make my resolutions about what I want to accomplish and somehow nothing ever happens or I simply forget so I am determined to accomplish at least one of these resolutions.
1. Startup my business and with God in mind for it to begin to grow.
2. Lose weight again but this time going to right doctors that know how to diagnose me and not give me medicine that doesn’t help me get better.
3. Pursue one of my hobbies, whether it be writing a book, or having a photography portfolio, or learning a new language.
4. Take a vacation and use that as my honeymoon. It’s been five years and I think it’s time for a break and to take a honeymoon.
5. Fix my husband’s and my credit
6. Begin the process of buying a house after the credit is fixed and we have enough money saved.
7. Begin to be positive about myself and accept things that I have and accept the things that I cannot change.
8. Get my self healthy again and control my PCOS!!
Well that’s all I have I hope I can accomplish at least one, and that many others out there can do the same. I guess if I think of more I will post them.